Are you ready for another R-rated comedy from Seth Rogen ("Knocked Up" and "Superbad")? If so, you know exactly what to expect, particularly when it's directed by Nicholas Stoller ("Get Him to the Greek"). Yup, raunchy, puerile and loaded with chronic drug use, excessive drinking, outrageous nudity and all kinds of sex.
Peeking between our fingers, we see:
- * Seth Rogen ("The Guilt Trip") who finds himself, along with his wife and baby girl, living next door to a party-loving fraternity. They think they can make friends and then just casually ask them to "please keep it down..."
- * Rose Byrne ("Bridesmaids") is a sleep- (and sex-) deprived wife and mother, who just wants a less-noisy neighbor. She is a former potty-mouthed party girl who actually misses having a good time, but...
- * Elise and Zoey Vargas are the little twins who play that winning baby girl.
- * Zac Efron ("That Awkward Moment") parties all night and swings a mean dildo.
- * Dave Franco ("Warm Bodies") loves his fraternity but deep down, he knows the party is almost over and it's probably time to grow up.
After the couple finally calls the police, things get pretty wild. Expect standard debauchery, flashes of breasts, extended drugging/drinking scenes and gross behavior... on BOTH sides of the fence! The good news? No gunshots, vehicular mayhem or blowie uppie stuff...sigh...
Full disclosure, I DID laugh a couple of times. But don't tell anyone.