Here they are again, our favorite former black-ops CIA agents, still Retired and Extremely Dangerous, who must reunite to track down a portable nuclear device, invented by a man who has been held for over 30 years in an institution for the criminally insane.
If you saw the original Red you know that after all those wild events, Frank and Sarah have become a couple. Now we get to see what happens after the "happily ever after...." (It's hilarious!)
* Bruce Willis ("Red") Frank is in the delirium of a domestic frenzy, heaping his shopping cart at Costco with countless household items.
* John Malkovich ("Red") Marvin is horrified to see Frank in this condition. He will do anything...
* Mary-Louise Parker ("Red") Sarah has an edge over Frank and Marvin: people LIKE her, but she watches Frank's new-found domesticity with a mixture of dismay and affection.
* Helen Mirren ("Red") Victoria is in the middle of another "side job" when our friends contact her.
* Byung-hun Lee ("G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra") Han Cho Bai has a $20M contract to kill Frank.
* Catherine Zeta-Jones ("Side Effects") Katja is a Russian operative who formerly worked for the KGB. She and Frank have a "history."
* Anthony Hopkins ("You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger") Bailey is our mad scientist.
This PG-13 outing is another wild ride with our favorite foursome, maybe even wilder than the original: Our screening audience laughed all the way through. Expect vehicular mayhem, endless gunfire and blowie uppie stuff, hardly any profanity, several interesting kisses but no sweaty bodies. Mirren makes a great Mary, Queen of Scots, Parker speaks lousy Russian, Malkovich is fetching in a Carmen Miranda chicka-chicka boom chic hat and Willis plays Willis flawlessly.
Don't miss this one!